HyePo G2 Deluxe Comp II White Hot Gauges on the
Black Textured Bezel Cluster for '65 and '66 Mustangs
Talk about your contrast....
HyePo G2 Deluxe Bezel with the Black Textured Insert for 1965 and 1966 Mustangs bundled with
Comp II LED Classic Black Gauge Set
This is the Bold Bundle Indeed.
When you purchase the HyePo G2 Bezel and Gauges as a Bundle, you save money!
The HyePo G2 is 100%
manufactured in the USA - In Central California.
- The HyePo G2 6-Gauge Instrument Bezel is manufactured
in Visalia, California
- Marshall Instruments - High Quality and High
Performance gauge sets are made Southern California.
- Plasma Cut Aluminum
inserts from Ontario, California
- Beautiful Chrome Finish from Northern
Las Vegas, Nevada.
You can get any more American Made than this!
Distinction: What Set's the
6-Gauge Mustang G2 Bezel Bundle Apart?
- It is the only Original Looking 6-Gauge bezel for 1965 and 196
Mustangs available... Period!
- It is not mass produced overseas by a huge corporate factory for volume
- It is not available anywhere else so there is no middleman markup.
- It is made for Mustang owners by Mustang owners.
- We only bundle our HyePo G2 Bezel with Made in the USA Gauges (not
overseas, not China or Mexico)
Specifically, and without regard to cost, we developed the bezel to have certain
attributes that were non-negotiable
- The chromed-outlined patented Mustang eyebrow that sets off the
instrument bezel above the gauges
- The correct sized rectangle turn signal indicators
- An inconspicuous high beam indicator lamp
- A sturdy 1/4" platform to mount the gauges
Why the HyePo G2 Deluxe Bundle?
Because when I needed a 6-gauge setup for my '66 GT, nothing out there looked
like it belonged in my Mustang. Not the over-priced aluminum billet bezel,
not the plastic bezel that copied the billet bezel and certainly not the cheap
and flimsy vacuum-formed plastic bezel. I put a 10's of Thousands
of dollars into my
restomod and I wasn't about to "Go Cheap" on the very first thing anyone
sees when they sit behind the wheel (nor was I about to overpay for a chunk of
metal that didn't look any more correct than its plastic counterparts).
I not only wanted a gauge cluster that looked like it could have originally
belonged there, but I wanted it to pop! and The HyePo
For that reason alone, the HyePo Bezel exists today.
Reasons to Own a HyePo G2 Deluxe Bundle
- Because it is the only correct looking bezel in existence.
- Because when bundled with locally American Made precision gauges,
its the best 6-gauge package available Looks and Cost.
- Because you will not find a better looking setup with better quality
gauges for even close to the price (search 66 Mustang 6 gauge cluster
- Because the HyePo G2 Deluxe 6-Gauge bundles are fully assembled
ready for wire and installation.
- Because buying the Bundled Package Saves Money!!!!
Just look at the difference between the HyePo G2 Deluxe bezel and "theirs"...
I admit theirs looks
good on its own... but ours looks fantastic by comparison!
...and when you buy theirs bundled with similar gauges, you will pay a lot more
for the privilege. The least expensive I saw was 784.00 on
sale up towards 979.00... go look for yourself.
Neither the HyePo G2 bezels nor the Marshall gauges are sitting on a
shelf waiting to be purchased. You will need to allow 6 TO 8 weeks
for your bezel & gauge bundle to be manufactured and assembled. All
bundles are fully assembled and tested before shipping.
International orders (and Alaska & Hawaii) will incur an additional
shipping charge (invoiced via PayPal). Ca residents subject to sales
Contact us if you have any
questions prior to placing your order.
Additionally, you have some options to select from below: bezel
design whether you need an electronic speedometer sending unit.
Bezel Ring Options:
Speedometer Sender Options: