Use this sender to convert your mechanical speedometer takeoff or electronic
sensor-style speedometer output to an electronic pulse output.
Designed for use with custom installations, early model transmission
applications, and all Marshall electronic speedometers.
- 16 pulse/rev output, Hall-effect
- 0.104" driver key
- Quick disconnect/cable wire harness included
- For Ford transmissions
- Working voltage: 8-30VDC.
- Temperature range: -40C to +80C.
- Easy wiring. Red: +12V. Black: Ground. White: signal output