2-1/16" gauges feature the new "no screw, dial forward" design.
These enhancements bring the dial forward, eliminate any light showing around
the edges of the dial at night, for a cleaner, high-end appearance.
- High quality gauges made in Orange County, CA USA.
- High-speed full sweep stepper motor speedometer
- Short sweep electric 2-1/16" gauges (Volts, Oil Pres, Water
Temp, Fuel Level)
- Electric programmable speedo with one-step easy calibration and 2 Trip
- Fuel level gauge available in 5 different ranges (*see below for more
- White through-the-dial LED lighting for easy viewing at night
- 3D glowing pointer for easy visibility at night
Why pay $700+ for a comparable Auto Meter Sport-Comp II gauge set?
NOTE: The volts gauge does not require a sender.
This set features through-the-dial LED lighting and glowing 3D pointer for a
cool look and easy viewing at night.
This set is assembled in Orange County California, USA. Please allow 2-3 days
for your item to be made before it ships.
Please select your fuel level option below - defaults to pre 1985
Ford 73-10 Ohm
Please select if you need a signal generator - defaults to NONE
Speedometer will work with any OEM or aftermarket speed sensor or electronic
module that meets the following conditions:
- Pulse range generated proportional to the vehicle speed
- Signal with minimum 3V peak to peak signal - typical for 3-wire hall
effect and 2 wire vehicle speed sensor outputs
- output of 4,000 to 200,000 pulses per mile (most senders are 16,000 ppm)
If you currently have a mechanical speedometer (cable driven) you will need a
hall effect sender. See the Available Options Below to add the
correct hall effect
sender to your order. The hall effect sender installs on your current
transmission cable take off location. The signal from the hall effect sender
(12V Square Wave signal) drives the electric speedometer.
Fuel Level Compatibility:
Speedometer Sender Options: