High Performance BLACK 1960s Muscle Car SCX Series - Full Sweep Gauges- GREEN
True Retro 60's Style Black Dials with Green Markings just like it was in the
Muscle Car Era
quality gauges made in Orange County, CA USA.
- High-speed Patented full sweep stepper
motor movement (the best type of movement available)
- 2-1/16" gauges feature one-touch peak
recall and user programmable warning
- Programmable speedo with one-step easy
calibration and 2 Trip meters
- Green through-the-dial LED lighting for
easy viewing at night
- Illuminated pointer at night
- 3-3/8" Electric
Programmable Speedometer, 0-160 MPH
- 2-1/16" Volts, 8-18V with Peak Recall &
- 2-1/16" Oil Pressure w/ Sender, 0-100 PSI
with Peak Recall & Warn
- 2-1/16" Water Temperature w/ Sender,
100-260F with Peak Recall & Warn
- 2-1/16" Programmable Fuel Level with Peak
Recall & Warn (works with 0-90, 240-33, 73-10, 20-150 and 0-30 Ohm sending
NOTE: The volts gauge does not require a sender.
The Oil Pressure and Water Temp sending units are included
This set features through-the-dial LED lighting and glowing 3D pointer for a
cool look and easy viewing at night.
The four 2-1/16" gauges in this set feature one-touch peak recall
and user programmable full dial warnings. See the video below for an
illustration of these advanced features.
This set is assembled in Orange County California, USA. Please allow 2-3 days
for your item to be made before it ships.
The fuel level gauge is a 5-in-1 programmable fuel level gauge
that works with the most common fuel level sending units (0-90, 240-33, 73-10,
20-150 and 0-30 Ohm sending units). A fuel level sender is not included.
You decide how to wrap up those 60's Muscle Dials - Select
Polished Stainless Steel for that Traditional Muscle Car Look(default)
or sport it up a bit with Black or Silver Anodized Aluminum
Please select if you need a signal generator - defaults to NONE
Speedometer will work with any OEM or aftermarket speed sensor or electronic
module that meets the following conditions:
- Pulse range generated proportional to the vehicle speed
- Signal with minimum 3V peak to peak signal - typical for 3-wire hall
effect and 2 wire vehicle speed sensor outputs
- output of 4,000 to 200,000 pulses per mile (most senders are 16,000 ppm)
If you currently have a mechanical speedometer (cable driven) you will need a
hall effect sender. See the Available Options Below to add the
correct hall effect
sender to your order. The hall effect sender installs on your current
transmission cable take off location. The signal from the hall effect sender
(12V Square Wave signal) drives the electric speedometer.
Bezel Ring Options:
Speedometer Sender Options: